Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

πŸ‘‰ find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Thanks πŸ˜‡

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ is my savior❀✝️ Trump is still my POTUS πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Micah 6:8 πŸ™ *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*πŸ¦”

@williambdoyle thanks for the shout out. God bless. πŸ™βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒ»

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response Showpony Farm to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for the shout out!

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

I love God USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈFamily Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

followed and shared. thanks

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

Thank you for including me. :)
God bless you and yours.

#JesusisLord
#GodWins!

In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Thank you for the ride, Bless you..

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

You are welcome!

(1) Show this thread

Exposing lies in the media. Justice for the children. Former TV producer 23 years: Sid Roth's It's Supernatural, You Tube Channel

Thank you so much for this list

In response Janie DuVall to his Publication

You are welcome! There are now 48 such lists and growing...

(1) Show this thread