I like Gab, but its no AnonUp! AnonUp has true educated Patriots! I just had to Roar loudly defending our king! Heres my post. This is why out movement needed to be so educated.Next time someone calls you a Q-tard, remember your importance!#wwg1wga 🦅🇺🇸

For any person, and/or any Anon out there speaking poorly in regards to our leader President Trump and the “vaccine” statement on “MSM” you are not educated, and should refrain from speaking poorly about the leader of the free World. He is speaking in code, like he has been for years, and he is using the “MSM” one last time to create this story line. “MSM” is finished forever! Vaccine doesn’t mean 💉. Go seek the truth, and stop talking trash about the man who led the alliance to free YOU and free all of humanity from evil you couldn’t even begin to fathom. Thank You President Trump, your true educated patriots know exactly what you are doing! We love you.#5DChess
#wwg1wga
#NeverSurrender
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️
#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

WWWG1WGA TrumpWon GodAlwaysWins

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

I agree that this is 100% spot-on. That said, I try to be consistent with my own character and provide a "filter" for those who might not recognize that vaxx references are simply comms (which is many people!)

My tact is to point out that Trump makes them "optional" for those who wish to take them. I'd like to think it helps anti-vaxxers (e.g., moms of autistic children and more) feel better about what he is saying.

I believe our REAL President does everything he does out of his love for the people He is a good man who is compelled to do the right thing. God is guiding him.

We must keep praying for him and the rest of the team working day and night to help We The People.

There is nothing good about promoting vaccines.

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I agree 100 %.

So many are so upset thinking Trump isnt who they thought he was and started doubting him after that Faux news interview last night. ..if you have been awake and truly have been listening to him for the last 3 years you would know it was out of character , it wouldnt have shaken you to your core like it has. I dont believe he would allow a dirty vax to be put upon us. My hope for you is that your faith in god, in POTUS and in the plan will stay strong to the end.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

I agree, this was all for show. Those that are doubting Potus are going to feel pretty bad when things turn around.

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

hear hear 🙌👊

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

How would anyone know if he was speaking in code? I just simply take things for what they are and if any new info comes forth, I will examine and consider it, but inasmuch as we might love and appreciate Trump for everything he has done as is still doing, he is still fallible and will not always make the best decisions and we are not always going to agree with everything he says or approve of everything he does.

What is important, however, is that he chooses wisely where it matters most and at the most critical conjunctures.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

AMEN!

Just a Patriot who loves my country, and above all, wants to see the children safe and for all of the Cabal to be put where they belong!

So, in the meantime, the millions of people who arent as "Educated" as YOU are taking his "advice" at face value rather than in code...that makes sense!!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Why are some people on here so hell bent on insulting other patriots that see things differently or voice concerns. Can't we speak to eachother without the insults?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

Who is doing that?

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I love this guy! And I couldn't be more grateful for him✅✅✅💯💯💯🤩🤩🤩

Love God,myfamily&mycountry, pro-life,pro-2A,anti-vaxxer,#FamilyIsEverything,#digital soldier,anon,mom,grandma,Godalways wins,JFKjrlives❤

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

I agree just wonder if we'll ever get the wego app working properly again

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

Anonup rocks
and "WE LOVE YOU!"

TurnTurnTurn music video

"Alive and Kicking"

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊🔊

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

that's incredible! I love it.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯🔥🔥🔥🔥💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚Really cool that the name of the band is INFORMATION SOCIETY!!!!!💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Reminds me of the MTV party to go tour in the 90s…

(2) Show this thread

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

Exactly. Thank you.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

We are the news
the news is vaxcine
ergo we are the vaxcine.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Sending positive vibes of gratitude from Canada. And asking God to watch over you all❤️thank you to DJT as well. Bless you for all that you have done for humanity.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Very cool graphic. Thanks for the support. WWG1WGA!

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

AWESOME post!!! 👊 🎉 yes COMMS!! but g a b s u c k s...

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Amen!

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

He looks so tired here 😢

(2) Show this thread

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙌❤🎺

🙌❤🎺

🙌❤🎺

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

sorry there's a glitch, but sending all the love😄

(1) Show this thread

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

It's like Jr High and High school

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊