#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Quick vibe check.

The American pissed level has exceeded the limit. Lives continue to be destroyed daily under this Biden shit show. Trump won the 2020 election, why are we being forced to accept this nonsense? I know there was election fraud, because I experienced my vote being canceled. We are not Venezuela! Why are we sitting idle and complacent? We have been there supporting Trump with everything we have and in all honesty, it feels as though we have all been fooked! I mean, even Dan Scavino is now calling out Military pages on Twitter. What is the true plan?

Enough is enough!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tnsfno20 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Just Me... to her Publication

yep everyday the depression is getting worse trusting in the plan since 17 aint seen the first easy picking arrest/ confession just us getting played

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

things will happen when the timing is due to be activated. we must stay in faith. it has to be on God's time.

(1) Show this thread