Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

having big doubts about trump and the plan......

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธI โค๏ธGod, Family and America๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. ๐Ÿ™ Psalm 23 ๐Ÿ™ #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Please dont let doubt sneak in. ( We cover ourselves with armor of God for a reason!)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธGive it a little more time~ we've come this far. We know President Trump would never leave us hanging. Remember this is a ๐ŸŽฅ to wake up the lost. I know waiting stinks~Trust me, I made the mistake of giving a date to my family AND making a bet! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ(yea- I know better! Never give dates!) however~ I never conceded because I know ot will all be ok, and I know in the end God Wins!

I feel ya... trying to convince my friend to wait on collecting the $1000 I bet her..because she will just have to give it back to me at a later date. Its not working. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ HOLDIN THE LINE!!! Prayers up!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kel Que, click on at the bottom under it