Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah Nana knows I am not mathmatical nor scientist but we need to get a grip on quantum understanding.
So I know this is boring but go with me at least til about 20min.skippy of all the introductions& he gets to a point that makes simple sense.
If Nana can understand how this calculates outcomes thenu can too
@doqholliday
@ghostezra
@vincentkennedy
@jfkjrfan
Start!
So they calculated mllions of points(scenerio posibilites&real time"happenin now points"from start to end)of the movie we are watching!
So could they see every point of real time happening news events that pushed to the next 1 in the wave, Yes.

Could they get ahead of the waves prior to each event happening in now time, Maybe NO

Quantum Reality: Space, Time, and Entanglement - YouTube

Brian Greene moderates this fascinating program exploring the fundamental principles of Quantum Physics. Anyone with an interest in science will enjoy this t...

check out Brian Smith on Youtube.....he does have some really good vids on quantum reality, quantum jumping, quantum surfing......

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @StarRavyn in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Thanks for sharing

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Sorry, it's Brian Scott, not Brian Smith.........lol, not sure where Smith came in.......

(1) Show this thread