Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

Let me leave you tonight with this clip SELECTED by OUR President THE ONE&ONLY LEGITIMATE ONE! And did you noticed Maria revered to him as President😎enjoy the show🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸
Thank you for hanging out with me here, good night and see you in 6 hours beloved Patriots🍿

hmmmmm !! i believe most are here coz we have watched a conspiracy theorist or some what similiar from the past years and whom have been doin it for decades. from my research all of them tell u ' no one is going to save u but yourself ' ! trump has even said it himself,( we the pple have to take back our country , we have to stand up our selves . )Is following a higher person really what we shud be doin ? does this mean we are free if we do ? is a world where there is a ruler a good thing? can it lead back to the same putrid system and someone of bad intentions gets in ? we are free when we believe in ourselves we are free not someone telling us .

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Conjob19 in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Daniel Noble to his Publication

Free will is a beautiful thing,
free to choose ⚖