USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

GOING VIRAL IN AFRICA: Zambian Leader Dr. Mumba Refuses COVID Drugs After Discovering Bottles Marked “Not for Use in EU or USA” (VIDEO)

By Jim Hoft, March 3, 2021

A new video is going viral in Africa on the COVID drugs.

The video includes several clips of Europeans speaking on eugenics of the African population.

The video ends with Zambian political leader Dr. Nevers Mumba discussing the COVID drugs.

Mumba & his colleagues noticed...vials sent to his country are labeled “not for use in the EU or USA.”

...sending Africa...substandard drugs — ...even labeled it!

...bottles show...COVID drug Remdesivir.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/going-viral-africa-zambian-leader-dr-mumba-refuses-covid-vaccine-discovering-vaccine-bottles-marked-not-use-eu-usa/

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

There are trying to kill everybody except for the elist. People worldwide needs to wake up. I am considering stop taking all drugs. If I die because I need them, then I'm ready to go home ot Jesus. At least I die on my own terms.

I did it! Before corona. Depends on what they are, but most have a natural alternative. I looked to Dr. John Bergman and Dr. Josh Axe for my information.

In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Declassifianon in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

In response Pixie Dust to her Publication

thank you, I will look