The precipice is the scary part of the movie for those who are asleep or not critical thinkers themselves.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Hi@GhostEzra!

Guess what? Yesterday, I spoke to a man who works for the credit card company for Home Depot. He reported that he had been given word about NESARA and was informed that all credit card debt should be cleared out in April! 🎉

Also, Voila! Mike Pompeo’s Tweet and decode. 🐸

https://mobile.twitter.com/mikepompeo/status/1370390033597935617

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Received a letter from the US Treasury IRS today date 3/5/21. About the 2nd stimulas received 12/31/20 and filing taxes for 2020. Never received a letter for the first stimulas. Any ideas why receiving it now?

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response TheNow AndThen to his Publication

Some of those were delayed. What's very cool is if your name is in regular cap/lower case font. Check it -- in your address section -- your actual name. Tell me when you have if you don't mind! If you aren't familiar with the difference, I'll explain!

❤️🇺🇸Thanking God for good people and True Patriots. Trump is still my President. 🇺🇸❤️

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

Curious of the process. Don't have it nearby. Mind filling me in on why they would be different please? Do I need to prepare for something in particular? Thanks! Appreciated.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Oh, so if you aren't familiar...do you know about the US Incorporated? When the Act of 1871 created our country as a corporation, they made people into assets, like commodities. So as you can see with your bills, every one has been in all CAPS. When I got 2 different letters like that, I noticed the more recent one had changed to regular case for a name, first letter is the only ones in each name capped. This is as it should be, but the symbolic/realistic meaning is that we are no longer "slaves," no longer "captured/lost at sea. When the maritime laws of the corporation changed, as of the new Declaration of Independence, then we went back to being "citizens" of a country, not "chattel property/slaves." I hope that made sense. There's info on it. Don't worry, we all will be freed if it's not on paper yet. Prayers and Love to you!

So how is that happening? Who is making the font upper lower case changes? Sorry I'm trying to understand. Feel like an idiot not understanding these things.

Only people mentioned by @TT2021 in this post can reply

It's okay, I just don't have that detail. I read this somewhere awhile ago, and I imagine it's coming from Pres Trump/white hats in our government, as opposed to the foreign govs that are part of the positive changes. Just what I read. We shall see!

Most definetly. Edge of seat in wonder! So much information these past years. Exciting to be a part of! Thank you for some insight. 🙂 Be well.

(1) Show this thread