#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Damn, a Pigeon hole!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes! My grandpa used to raise Homing Pigeons and feeding them and looking at the babies was my favorite thing to do at his house! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I definitely got my love of birds from him, but Chickens are more my style...

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Kristina Simpson to his Publication

🥰 I love chickens 🥰
🐣🐤🐥🐔
Have a shirt that says "They say money can't buy happiness, but it can buy chickens and that's almost the same thing" 😁😂

also need that shirt! This is my last baby, something got into my coop one night and killed the 13 others and 3 ducks that were in there. 😢

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KSimElection in this post can reply

Found this shirt on Ebay --
https://www.ebay.com/itm/264441340138

She's beautiful 🥰
😢 So sorry your other girls were killed 😢
I had a gorgeous frizzle chicken that I absolutely loved. Something got in the coop one night and I found her dead the next morning. Broke my heart. I cried for a week.
My other girls were attacked a couple years later and all but one killed. I nursed the one back to health but she had seizures after that.
When I see dead possums and raccoons on the road, I think "one less chicken killer!" 😡

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

In response Marlene van to her Publication

wouldnt go in the coop and slept in the trees above it 😅 stubborn/savage chicken

(1) Show this thread