Hmmm Ontario California! Why does this explosion remind me of the last Mr Pool posts about big smoke explosion pictures? Almost like Smoke mushrooms...

DEVELOPING: Huge explosion rocks Ontario, California, video shows; first responders swarming area - https://breaking911.com/developing-huge-explosion-rocks-ontario-california/

Only people mentioned by @Flickaboo in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

that sounded like a bomb not fireworks!!! r ricardo

Mr . Pool posted the fireworks and explosions before that happened. It happened like 45 min East of me. Mr. Pool is prob a time traveler like Q . ❤️🍿

😎MAGA 🇺🇸 So Cal Native 🌴☀🏖 *MCGA*💝🐸 🇺🇸💪 Proud PRESIDENT TRUMP Supporter 🙏 #DarkToLight #GodWins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Who is Mr. Pool? Please

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Hmmm...Intrigue here at 2:34....
A fellow psychic was just intuiting RE: "explosions".

Looks like Janine was over target, as I've found her to be in past.
Her "feels" almost always Align with what I'm also sensing!

Funny reaction I had to seeing this image, though.
CGI possible?? Something feels "off" about this, but I have yet to discern what it is...?

Anyone IN Ontario that HEARD or SAW this??
(literally got a flash as I typed that of the disputed existence of white house fireworks in January)

I'm questioning EVERYTHING "in the news" right now!
Deep fakes everywhere!!

*Prayers over ALL affected if this really did happen as reported!!*

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Listening again, questions arise..
Gee, I wonder what happened BEFORE whomever filmed this started filming to catch this?!
How on Earth did they not holler out HOLY HELL! when that explosion happened?!?

Definitely looks/sounds like fireworks.
Gonna be interested in whatever this story turns out to be!

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Sounded like fireworks...
Blew up someone's munitions storage?