“An Injustice Anywhere, Is A Threat To Justice Everywhere!” -MLK

For everyone who fights for the innocent, who fights for the truth, who fights against the corrupt systems, who fights, because in their heart they know it’s right, who stands up for the innocent, regardless of the consequences, you all are my heroes!
To all those who decide to look the other way, who decide it’s not any of your business, who let fear of the consequences get in the way of doing what’s right, for another man, woman, or child, who ignore the inner voice telling you the situation is unjust, I challenge you to act, and start now!
If you know of someone who is battling injustice, help them! I can promise you with 100% certainty, all of our actions in our life, are seen, calculated, and recorded! Choose Love! Be Love!
This life will pass you by quickly, your soul is eternal! Love over Fear! You have the power of free will, Choose Wisely!
Where we go one, we go all! ❤️

🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I only wish I could go back and do more.

It's like walking through quicksand and expending all available energy simply trying to get to the other side, all the while not noticing the vultures around pecking away at all manner of innocence.