But I but I I thought children couldn't,..
Where can billy sign up🤦‍♂️

Moderna Begins Vaccinating Children In Pediatric Covid-19 Vaccine Trial

https://t.co/VTe3Vn6vlM

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

They better be prepared. They will be held accountable for crimes against children... with the appropriate sentence & punishment to follow. Death penalty.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

They skipped animal trials that have had 20 to 50% death rates after six months and higher after a year in prior mRNA Vaccine trials and went straight to infants....are we awake yet?

🔥🇺🇸This country was founded by rebels🔥🇺🇸MAGA🔥🇺🇸WWG1WGA🔥🇺🇸

Sounds like satanic rituaĺs.

Pissed

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Why in the actual fu*^ck would any parent do this???🤬

In response Shannon Anne to her Publication

For the same non logical reason they themselves took 1 or both shots... My mother brought me to the doctor when I was a child because she decided what was best for me. Not knowing anything about those I got shots and was always sick.. She never made the connection.

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

this makes me sick to my stomach. there are going to be parents lining up with their kids to get the VAC. i fear the kids will firever be damaged

CHILD ABUSE!!!

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

Trial!...omgosh..wake up sheeple..They are killing us.😭😭😭