GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

How many times do we have to remind ourselves that we are watching a movie?

How many times must we remind ourselves that "YOU CAN'T JUST TELL THEM...YOU MUST SHOW THEM"?

How many times have we stayed up until the early morning hours doing research and going down rabbit holes?

How many times do we have to remind ourselves that God is in control?

Have Faith, get closer to The Lord almighty, and never give up.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME. 🤜💥🤛
🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤🇺🇲❤

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

ThanQ Luis, you ALWAYS have a post that lifts my spirits and regenerates my faith in the plan. My faith in our Lord never leaves me, but your posts seem to come up right when I need that extra boost. If I could hug you I would, maybe some day when the dust settles. Please keep posting and helping so many when they need it. God bless you 100x's virtual hugs for now.🙏💗

Your quite welcome. ❤❤
If there are a few things I have learned in my 20 years of truth seeking, here they are:
- If we only knew how powerful each one of our thoughts is, then we wouldn't even think half of them.
- The power of intention and manifestation is real and very strong.
- Thank God that Jesus Christ didn't give up as easily as some of his followers have.
- We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
- God Always Wins.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen...🙏