Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

Every country should follow suit. Oh yeah...there's too much money in it.
Get these poor babies off the internet.

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

30 days? why not 3 days?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Just saying

A rare Canadian who believes the government is an instument of evil. The truth is my light. I do not suffer fools well. Here to learn.

What about just vaporizing Jack with a cruise missile?

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

UP YOUR ASS JACKIE

Where T F is the U.S. in all this? I'm ashamed it is not us telling Twit to clean up their crap.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

seriously? with the sniffer in chief pretending to be in charge?

(1) Show this thread

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

I remember the cold war and air raid sirens every weekend so I can honestly say I never thought that Russia would be the moral compas for the rest of the world. How far we have sank as a society is appalling!

Putin: "Time's up."
Trump: "Time's up."
Everyone else: "Time's up."

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts