I have been screwed over so many times in my life that it is the norm. But if someone thinks they are forcing me to take a vaccine for a job, then shove it, my body my choice. HIPPA LAW MEANS YOUR MEDICAL HISTORY IS NO ONE BUSINESS UNLESS IT AFFECTS YOUR JOB ABILITY, SO HUMAN RESOURCES SHOULD HANDLE IT WITH NO LEAKING INFORMATION. A VACCINE SHOULD NTO AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO DO YOUR JOB! VACCINES DON'T GUARANTEE YOU WON'T GET A VIRUS. SO YOUR BOSS OR SUPERVISOR HAS ZERO RIGHTS TO YOUR MEDICAL INFORMATION, AND THEY SHOULD NOT ASK YOU ANYTHING WITHOUT IT BEING A HIPPA VIOLATION. IF THEY INTERFERE, THEN SUE, SUE, SUE! FIND SOMEONE TO HELP YOU! RELIGION AND DISABILITY IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR AN EXEMPTION. But there are significant exceptions for potential concerns related to any disability you may have and for religious beliefs that prohibit vaccinations. And experts say that employers are more likely to simply encourage their workers to get immunized rather that issue a company-wide mandate

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

100% agree with you!