#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga , Please No DMs

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Looks Like Pompeo & I Will Be OK , Depending on Where He Will Be When Event Happens, We are From Kansas & I Live in Kansas!

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Well, this is just NOT GOOD.
I'm in Northern Indiana. Right on that line.
I'm either going to own beach front property or that water is flooding my place that I worked so hard to keep.
It was a field of 5 acres and I made it a home for my family.
I am scared to death of water.
I'd rather be shot if I'm going to die.
Why did I become part of Q? Love the Father&Jesus? Only to be wiped out in a flood and watch my family and friends die?
Again!!!
I relived drowning in the time of Atlantis. I saw it all. I was there with a small child but I was an elderly man. Why would I choose to come back here again and go thru this?
This is seriously messed up!!!

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

What do you feel in your heart of hearts? Sit quietly and empty your mind. Then, ask yourself: am I safe... you will FEEL what is right for you to do. Maybe you didn't make it through Atlantis so you could come back now and prove you can take the appropriate steps to ensure your safety and clear that energetic trauma from your ancestral lineage. . 🤷‍♂️ 🙏

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

No one here is a prophet, these are all interpretations made by thoughtful people.. who spent the time and share their calculations with us all. We must appreciate them. We might love some thing, like some thing and not like some things. We also have our own minds and the abilty to do our own research. So let's leave defeatism and fear out of the patriot room....................

(3) Show this thread

interesting pattern on the worm.
Holy spirit guided me to the season of passover, which happens to begin on a full worm moon the 28th

Damn. Part of Texas is missing as well - fight where I live. 😢

In response Marie _G_ to his Publication

*right where ...
Ugh, I need auto-correct here!

(1) Show this thread

Mar a Lago?

(1) Show this thread

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

looks like a blue wave on California and New York ? :)

𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿⚔D͟i͟g͟i͟t͟a͟l͟ N͟i͟n͟j͟a͟⚔ IFBAP👊 TRUMP 💯% 🗽𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝🇺🇸

In response Bronze Bell to his Publication

what a damn shame 🤣

(1) Show this thread