Extremely important. POPE IS PURE EVIL. Possibly the antichrist. Vatican is very high in the Synagogue of Satan. I n the name of Jesus Christ, I rebuke the Vatican. I bind them and cast them out of our world.
read less

Pope endorses Great Reset while Vatican hides environmentally friendly technologies
On March 16, a book length interview of Pope Francis was published where he calls for the creation of a New World Order and Great Reset following the Covid-19 Pandemic. He claims that this will allow ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCXGRjYNdeI

Pope endorses Great Reset while Vatican hides environmentally friendly technologies - YouTube

On March 16, a book length interview of Pope Francis was published where he calls for the creation of a New World Order and Great Reset following the Covid-1...

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Nothing special to note, except for our strong defense of freedom and life

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

The pope of evilness

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

🎶Ding Dong the Pope is dead...🎶 TRUTH 👇🏽🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

A pioneering leader with an accomplished career as an Organizational Change Agent, High-Level Security Expert, and Business Development

Not to worry the Pope is dead. This is more smoke and mirrors for the purpose of waking more people up.

In response Bill Kimball to his Publication

The hierachy of satan is very deep. Popes, Pindars, Phoenix, etc are easily replaced. Obama just took over as Phoenix.

(1) Show this thread