Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

The pertinent part of his statement is "...you can't predict it..."

That is why he had to lose and take it through the system so he could see the board and who is loyal....

Now it's SHOWTIME!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

100M in USA alone, I predicted this a long long time ago. There are billions worldwide I am sure. ;o)

100mil. dominion flipped votes in 30 States 😉 even one's he won.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

I thought the numbers (final numbers) were 103 MILLION loyal Americans...and 36 million "twighlight zoners". Also, the only blue state was...you guessed it, New York.

with 7.5 billion i would say that is 1-5% belong to the Cult , i think its pretty easy ...even with another 5% neutral people
DO THE MATH .... at leasdt 5-6 billion are behind this man ...behind the truth and the love of humanity

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response JFK JFK to his Publication

I just said a billion but I bet your number is more accurate ;o) I didn't want to over estimate, I like your thinking!

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I'm thinking that is a low number 😉 Really low.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

It is. Try 103 Million to their 36 million, with only 1 actual state won by#OldJoe - New York.

(1) Show this thread