If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

Once again, you speak BS. When we are broken, that is the time when God has our full attention. Humans are so dense in thier logic. When we hit our bottom, we have no place to look except up.... that is what God is waiting for. It is only then are we ready to listen to God. To take the hand He reaches down to us.... He then lifts us up. Now we are teachable and open to His word. His strength is made PERFECT in our weakness. Withough Him, we are nothing. You didn't put yourself together.... HE DID! and once you get that through your head and understand it, the deeper God will take you into changing your heart . Screw the term "becoming spiritual". Focus on getting to know God better. Read HIS word and pray. You do not know God if you do not read HIS word.

why do you come at me so? everyone goes through their own experiences. just because someone doesnt follow along your book doesnt make them bullshit. you are blinded by your indoctrination. you speak of God as something outside of yourself. theres a reason you have temples and a reason they are called temples and the location of your temples are the direct centered location of the pineal gland. no coincidences. i am so far past the bible. i no longer look for God outside of myself. i turn within. to call someone bullshit when you know nothing about me is bullshit. religion is for those who fear hell, spirituality are for those who have been there.

Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo, click on at the bottom under it