Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

DISINFO

THIS IS NOT FROM DENVER AIRPORT MURAL

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

Thank you! Maskcommunication ... Interesting that the first person who posted this claimed they saw it at DIA 🤔
Nonetheless, definitely some creepy things displayed at DIA.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

You are correct but the painting is about thew rona virus look at the date it was made

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Everything about Denver Airport is creepy. The paintings, posters, artwork, satanic symbolism ~its all there for those with eyes open. 🤮

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

Agreed! Starting on the outside with the 32 foot tall, Mustang, aka Blucipher,the demonic horse sculpture - the artist who created it was ironically killed while working on it.

(1) Show this thread

what seems really disturbing to me, is that children muzzled never bothered anyone until now.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

child abuse!

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

it bothered alot of people

(2) Show this thread