Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I'm not sure if this is relevant or not but I found all these things that happened on the day Snow White was released. Interesting. Scroll thru the feed and you'll see what happened on this day

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/disney-releases-snow-white-and-the-seven-dwarfs

I have plenty of time. 🍿

In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication

Dude I want that watch! Thats RAD 😎

(0) Show this thread

Any chance "SA" could mean Sedition Act? So he had already signed it before he left DC, and the whole inauguration was meaningless?

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

💞🌏🌍💞❣️
Agree + absolutely necessary !! Wake up the ignorant and sleepy before they drag us down to a lower frequency !! Thank you to all the patriots who have stood by the Trump team and all the soldiers. Fight for everything you love and the children's future..God bless us all ...

In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

AMEN!!! ❤️🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

good 👁

ThanQ! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

dont forget the best one!

Oct 07, 2020 3:23:24 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: ef2e0e No. 10967370
WHAT HAPPENS IF BIDEN BECAME POTUS KNOWING HE [THROUGH HUNTER + 2] TOOK MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF BRIBES TO CHANGE [LOOK THE OTHER WAY] US POLICY TOWARDS CHINA [IN FAVOR OF CHINA]?
WOULD CHINA OWN AND CONTROL THE WHITE HOUSE?
Q

Love God, my family, and my Country! Self proclaimed Patriot and avid Q follower. Trump is my President! Let Freedom Ring! MAGA!!!

In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication

man o man! Eyes wide open!

(1) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Beautifully broken, fabulously flawed. Christian. Wife, mom, Patriot, & proud USAF Vet. MAGA, KAG, and Trump!

Anything we can do to boost it along? Asking for about 80 million pissed Americans... 😎

Micah 6:8. God Wins. Revelations 18. Want my freedom? Come and Take it!

you think something happens at 8.9? = 17 ...

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

what is APL?

In response Karen Browning to her Publication

America's Pissed Level .

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

😡A bunch of us just got suspended from Twitter, including me, for NO reason. That APL needs to be through the roof! 🤬😡🤬😡

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Susie MAGA to her Publication

Forget that Cesspool. You are home now. 🥰

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread