Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

From the CDC website...🧐

Really need to get out the vaccine truth. I do not understand why ppl need to get vacinated with a recovery rate of 99% for most. I am 73, non mask wearing (unless I am mandated) and have a least 3 comorbidities. Early on I went to the Hard Rock, Flea Markets, and met up with like minded family and friends. I do boost my immune system more than CV start, exercise, and get sun. Why no emphasis on that. FEAR is their weapon to manipulate us.

Only people mentioned by @FreedomLoverLady in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts