Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Is the Washington post owned by the Amazon CEO that stepped down....... maybe he is singing......

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Yeah I listened to the full verision the day it came out. Why didn't they? It wasn't hard to find. It was hard to pass around enemy controlled boards though.
I miss functioning news.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

President Trump would know full well that any phone calls he was on were tapped. And anyone with half a brain cell would know this as well. The level of corrupt w/WaPo, Times, etc is being exposed. There's a long list of malfeasances Bezos has engaged in. He should already be in prison.

https://theduran.com/jeff-bezos-scandal-amazon-executives-caught-up-in-a-sex-trafficking-ring-2/

https://www.complex.com/life/2019/01/jeff-bezos-allegedly-used-lin-manuel-miranda-to-get-closer-to-lauren-sanchez

https://www.newsweek.com/does-amazon-have-corruption-problem-site-investigates-employees-leaking-1123788

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

At the time, I wondered if it was even Trumps voice... like the "pussy grab" audio... I also wondered if that was Alex Baldwin impersonating Trump.

When you are part of the leftist mindset, that believes that:
...by all means necessary
the ends justify the means
common people are cattle to be herded and used at will...
you really WILL do anything to destroy an enemy, and take his power.

Guess who owns the WashingtonPost...i think it's Bazos

In response Cindy Rogers to her Publication

Oh yes i just posted this on another post!!! seems as though hhey may have him singing!

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Wow we own another paper now. It's like whitehat bingo we keep winning! Bigly I might add.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread