Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

MAGA patriot. Mother. Artist. Truth teller. WWG1WGA. Rebuilding support for my business. Check out my website plz! cash.app/$angelzplay

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

oddly enough in my family 13 is considered a lucky number.

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Take it all back! Leave them nothing. May God rebuke and bind them with his holy word and cast them into the eternal fires of hell.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Not anymore! We are taking it back!!

Some of us are great autists, and others alchemists. You know who you are and how to do. I will teach for those awakening. Command that all energy they raise and harvest from any false flag today for their own empowerment, be diverted and used to empower the awakening of the sleeping for the greatest good of all and give thanks it is being made so. You can add "In Jesus name", "In God we Trust" as well. Prayer commands when faith is complete, it asks when faith is in doubt. We can siphon from their siphon hose. Ha! Taking back what is ours! Restoring Eden.

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Thank you, let's do this. Most helpful. 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

It is also 31st. Reversing.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

Saw a post last night some think 1/19 is the day because it's 911 mirrored.

REVERSAL time!

NG in DC - Castle Lock?
American Flag is NOT flying above the White House today (George News photo)
Q post 1333 - 13 is thier favorite number

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

time to turn this crap around to GOOD

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

What spells are we going to reverse today Doq?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Q post 523 3 year delta said checkmate. Was their a 7-0 legal decision in Italy? There are a lot of 3-year delta posts for today.

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

1.13 > 11.3

11 × 3 = 33

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

33 for Freemasons

(1) Show this thread

Ready to see some live action arrests.

Mother of 2 boys, one is in USCG, other wants to be a Marine. Husband is USAF. MAGA, LOVE TRUMP! Hello JFK Jr. WWG1 WGA Philippians 4:13

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

NO doubt! This has been going on forever......my gut tells me 1/19 is the day because it mirrors 1/19. I know that makes many panic because it's one day from 1/20. Don't think anyone is inaugerated on 1/20. This goes to March/April. Trump implementing Trumpsara. Military runs country until new elections. That's when will get Trump 2.0/Flynn VP or JFK VP.😎

(1) Show this thread

Sent at 13:00 EST

13 [them]

Reverse [their] symbolism.