Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

All of it, EVERYTHING..Bring IT!!!! I have never been more proud of our Military, President Trump amd all Patriots. The power of hope is everything. i cant type anymore because my tears.

super fooked! ❤️

me too. Both

apache...

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

🚁

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Me, too! :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

we cool, Wont Vote on two choices, WE ChooSe or u
should have given a write in oprion

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

BOTH !!!!