Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

ciRcle back
Up is down
Trust the mission 🙏🏼
#wwg1wga

boomerang

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

post 717

God, family, country. WWG1WGA. Awakened, Blessed and Ascending

Drop 817..."We are taking actions behind the scenes" If you take (3/16/21>3,1+6,21>3721). Drop 3721 talks about the control of the narrative through media

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

88 and 51 (mirror).

Upside down and backward. Hello, Alice.

I feel the need, the need for a speed . . . (fast and meaningful).

(heads up. be alert) (is it just me or does Dan seem to be passing comms along exactly like@vincentkennedy use to? hmmmm 2 of the same?).

817 (FF)
Who do you think is leaking the info?
Take a wild guess.
Analyze shooter (pawn).
Voices in his head?
We know.
We are taking action behind the scenes.
CNN was set up.
STUPID.

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Kim, you are so good that this. I am terrible at following the breadcrumbs so I depend on people like you who are great at it. Thanks!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Good morning Kim.
Maybe, 'UP IS DOWN. LEFT IS RIGHT."

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Love the way your brain works!
GM Todd. Hope you are well!

(1) Show this thread

Reminds me of this......❤️🇺🇸❤️

https://rumble.com/vbw7gj-the-great-awakening-revolutions.html

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thanks, Kim! Good Morning! ☀️

We have already Won. 💫💖⭐💜🌎 WWG1WGA

Really cool stuff! Thank you for sharing.