Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Holding on to this wild horse to the end. Prophetic. Dark to light 🔥 11:11

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

I remember many people were breathless with anticipation around Easter 2020 too. It will happen when it happens. I wont lose my peace with guessing games for another moment.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

he will most likely be wrong with his dates again, stop holding onto dates and times and start holding onto information and happenings. we all know what will happen, just not the when or the how. believe in yourselves instead of claims of timelines and dates. our time will come when God says, not before and not after. please take a step back and see how far each of us have come and realize we still have so much farther to go. peace be with you friends.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

In response Brandon Burt to his Publication

. 🤍🤍

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts