Just wanted to share my trip to Target with you all. I think I've been there once in the last year maybe twice but that's pushing it. I did not wear my mask and when I walked in a girl asked me if I wanted one. I said "No, thank you. I have an iced tea that I'm drinking" and I just kept walking. There was a lady standing there listening and I think she almost peed her pants laughing. I just kept drinking my iced tea and walking through the store and no one said a word. Then I went back to the book section and on the front end cap were all the books about Biden, Kamala Harris and the Obama's. So I decided that I should turn them around backwards and hide their ugly faces. Then I went down the aisle and saw more of the same books so I turn them around as well and Jackson and I put Candice Owen books in front of them. It was a very successful trip and I might go back...

Only people mentioned by @abitofacalamity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Calamity Jane, click on at the bottom under it