17th of March is St. Patricks day (Sorry my USA friends, It's PADDY'S day not Patty's day ... just sayin (I'm Irish) ) 'Watch the green water' has come up a bit along with a post of the River in Chicago dyed green for Paddy's day. St. Patrick got rid of the snakes in Ireland - Kennedy had Irish ancestry. Hopefully he's got rid of the snakes globally. Is something going to happen in Chicago? ..... I hope so, I have a sheep sister in Chicago that needs a good shake up!!!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ehcor in this post can reply

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

even snakes have more than one meaning

I have some siblings in deep slumber in Chicago too. I have to really bite my tongue. They are in severe TDS and very rude. I stopped communicating - just can't anymore.

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

Same - I have one in Chicago and two in Ireland ...... all asleep. I've stopped communicating too (for now) I'll be ready when they wake up.

(1) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Haha. I like it. Same here. Sometimes its hard to believe we and our siblings are related.