Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sun gazing? Have you tried it?
Tried grounding?
Meditating?
Listen to frequency music?

Might just be a good thing to try ya know.

This little fella is diggin it!

Shame how cute little goats, owls, and well lots of things like pizza and hot dogs have been demonized by these evils.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

maybe I will win the crazy award on this but I have looked at the sun with binoculars on the horizon when it is visibly red in color. Quite a few times. I still have perfect vision! The Sun is a perfect circle and it is beautiful. Nothing jettisoning out of the edges. look at the weather channel app and when the UV Index reads "0", in my humble opinion, it is safe to look at. Or don't take my advice. It really is up to you. I'm just saying what I have done.

* I am not an authorized sun gazer.

I will be happy to accept the crazy award with you....I was just telling my brother this same thing recently. Look at the sun! it's different...and you can look directly at it and it doesn't hurt your eyes. The lights in the sky at night are different as well. I've always been a star gazer and there is definitely something different in the sky at night.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Riley in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

there's also no way to go blind from looking at the sun because it will not allow you to look at it for too long. Especially if it's directly overhead. Your body won't allow it even past 1 second. it's just too bright went directly overhead. Well it's on the horizon you can stare into it. even in the movies people watch the sun go down on the horizon. Some people have never even looked at the sun because they were told not to.