🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🍨PENNSYLVANIA

17 Popular St, Macungie, PA

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Amen! We have a restaurant in South Florida doing the same. It's time we stand up against all this BS of a virus that was thrust on to us and has a 99.5% survival rate as well as natural theraputics that work. Where is this?

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Angel Grace to her Publication

Im in SWFla. my city nor county has had any mandates, only a couple businesses do... but ppl are still wearing them like badges of stupidty all over... i went out earlier to 2 stores and saw 3 ppl w/o masks. ugh... Im just grateful no one harasses me... the lat time someone said something it wasnt about no mask, he wanted to know if that was a concealed weapon in the back of my shorts... my hubs replied yeah and she knows how to use it... 🤣🤣🤣

😂🤣🤣 There is stupid and there's stupider. Sadly I think most just have built up an anxiety about it. Others don't want to be harassed about it. We're in Central Florida and I am doing my best to let people know they don't have to wear them, no mandate. Love the weapon story😁

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @angelgrace_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angel Grace, click on at the bottom under it