Q said there will be arrests....FULL STOP!
I don't want to hear, Q was up for interpretation
I don't want to hear, Q was there to red pill
I don't want to hear, Q taught us to research

I have been researching my whole life. I have been awake for most of it.
I am a single mom, and was about to move off grid, away from the filth.
I had given up on humanity.
Q taught me to look to God
Q showed me that I was no longer the awakened minority!!!
Q PROMISED ARRESTS!! That's why I stayed.

We got to where we are by accepting disappointments and making excuss, by forgetting promises.
Plea

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

all of this is true, but Q never said when.

In response Daryl WWG1WGA to his Publication

To me, that is the exact same logic used to "flatten the curve"....

you've inserted Anon theory into your own personal narrative of timing. its not flatening the curve. you have confused what was sais by Q with what was said by ither people. then used this confusion to attack the message i stead of whomever filled you with hyped up dates. your anger is understandable, but hold whatever anon astray accountable i stead of attacking q for something that they never said.

I think you misunderstood...
I TRUST THE PLAN
I TRUST IN GOD
I have been awake for over 20yrs....I'm not inserting anything...I'm simply explaining how narratives work and how certain people who have lost faith in the plan due to watching YEARS of zero accountability for serious crimes against HUmanity. I have been dumbfounded at the names that were allowed on ballots for years....the people you were allowed to vote for were disgusting. Not just this year.
To imagine at a time like now where the awakened are no longer the minority, ARRESTS WILL HAPPEN. and verrrrrrrry soon!
IMHO they alre

if you trust the plan, and have faith in God, then try to understand that all of the arrests happened before Trump ever went to Saudi Arabia or China. this is all a show. and its not meant for people like us that have been awake for 20 years. it wasnt even Biden at the innauguration. breath and pray.

The last line of my post was cut...
where I siad IMHO - they already happened LONG AGO (arrests)

Only people mentioned by @SkylersMom in this post can reply

and i definetly misread tour initial post. my bad.