Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

In a heartbeatπŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

footprints are with shoes

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! πŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

AmenπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

love it beautiful pictureπŸ’•

In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Oh we just finished Episode 7 of Season One of The Chosen last night. When he calls to Matthew and says, "Follow Me". ...that scene gave me chills!

People if you are not watching The Chosen, I can recommend it highly enough. SO. WELL. DONE!

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

We watched from start to finish. Beautiful we were in tears a lot. I highly recommend to watch also. It will change how you feel when you get up the next day

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Absolutely agree! Best shows our family have ever watched. There is an app that has all the episodes.

(4) Show this thread

[MUST WATCH] IS THIS ALL A COINCIDENCE??? | Episode 2

Click the link to watch: https://youtu.be/8ehJAqt7bEA

AN IMAGE SO VERY STRONG IT MAKES YOU WANT TO RUN TOWARDS HIM..EVERLASTING LOVE STORY.

In response Alexandra Neve to her Publication

Amen. πŸ’“πŸ™βœοΈ Agape Strong.

(1) Show this thread

praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

Amen.β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

β€οΈπŸŒπŸ™βœοΈ

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts