From@EriQmapJapan - Dalai Lama with young girl, Lady Gaga?, Pelosi , horns...
SICK FREAKS

Only people mentioned by @MrsVee in this post can reply

In response Mrs Vee to her Publication

Almost looks like a young Miley Cyrus?

What is that under his arm pit? I hate that he became evil

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

I was wondering the same thing - have no idea. They're all creepy as hell.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

A picture is worth a thousand words. What is observed far outweighs the words spoken. Those who rely on words are easily deceived. Please understand symbolism speaks louder than words!!! This is the true language that we must know.

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Their symbolism speaks volumes. I hope ours will end it.
⚖️🇺🇸🙏🌐⚖️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

Lying fckers...

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response cindy CLP to her Publication

This 👆

(1) Show this thread

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Highest Alert of Obfuscation - Always before FF or Truth - We'll see - 480

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

These people are still our teachers, just from an inverted point of view now...

and he worked for the CIA from sometime around 1950-1970. about 20years.