Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Does delivering the full wrath of the NYSP (Cuomo's Gestapo) until they off themselves count? HUD ANDREW.... a few committed suicide when he stole their homes.... https://rumble.com/veppmh-whistleblower-victimized-under-cuomo-for-a-decade.html

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

You know NY is # 1 in abortions, right?

(3) Show this thread

and when are they going to GITMO? Oh golly geee..they aleady in there? Ok when will the public know? 2-4 years? Thats great.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

23-pain

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

this account is way too entertaining not to be trump! love it

(1) Show this thread

GITMO THEY GO!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Release the indictments!

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

Checkmate

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected - YouTube

Donald Trump gives one of his best speeches in his campaign for the Presidential post 2016.Check out our new website: https://enrichingdiversity.com/Facebook...

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

"FOOKED!"

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
(1) Show this thread
In response Richard Watts to his Publication
In response Richard Watts to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

[they] are SO fooked!
NCSWIC

These Things We Do, That Others May Live. gab.com/@Borescoped

Go make your Mommy proud!

the executions must be televised. we need a strong deterrent for all this sick behavior. the satanists, spirit cookers, pedos especially we must drive this behavior off the planet with extreme prejudice. shit everyone tells their kids and grandkids about for generations. if i had a say they'd do them live in stadiums for maximum impact but i have no say we'll see what happens...

Only followers of this user (@0853RV3R) can see their posts

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Live cam at capitol has a stationary man who looks like hussein in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=BPHY-M7wOGw

Was looking for the building on fire near the capitol but, don't see any smoke.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I hope anyone that has harmed children is offered no deal.
Execution.
Thats the deal Fookers!

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

War Games