Make no mistake, we are taking our Country back. We the People will NEVER let the steal stand! It was true then and it is still true today. Right now, our greatest weapon against the invisible enemy is prayer and truth. Thank God we can't predict every move and countermove in this Silent War to take back planet earth, but rest assured it will happen! God bless, Patriots. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Blackhawk in downtown Seattle! https://youtu.be/iX05agv1wAc

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

β€œOn earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Well said Juan !! 🐸

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

NOT listening to Juan. hes a doomsday patriot.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Love love love, Pain is Coming. Our Time is Now! No more of their Cheat, Corruption or their Evil. The Black Hearts are Finished. All the Glory to our Father God.

This Is My Go To Video When I Need Encourgement! Love This Man!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Love Juan O Savin... He's usually so patient as he explains
"How to Read" the things he can't talk about...

THIS is Crystal Clear. Justice IS Coming.

If you're feeling helpless, include a request for Justice
in your Prayers! The God will hear you.

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

haha. great clip. his homer simpson impersonation is spot on. is he the voice of homer simpson?

RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION AT ITS BEST!!!!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

Sometimes, thats just the ONLY was to rightfully describe it!!!

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Don't know what planet you're on but the election was stole, it stands, and we allowed it to happen. Now we the people are being held accountable. What we do from here on out will be the deciding factor whether we remain a free nation. Only ones who can rectify this shitshow is for every man, woman, and even child to make a stand. If we wait for anons digital army we've already lost.

In response Storm Bringer to his Publication

Can WE conservative STATES step DOWN from the Union??? I say let's DO it and DO it SOON~

(1) Show this thread

MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump WonπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»Save The ChildrenπŸ™πŸ» πŸ’›πŸ’›Trump is Still my PresidentπŸ’›πŸ’› PLEASE no DM’s

YES!!!
Juan is a Patriot with Passion!!
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

Juan Knows...
March 15 (3 yr delta)
Q 948...bring the rain...

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Juan, you stand as my inspiration.

Hahahahahahaha that guy sounds like my dad. An ex soldier, maybe he is my kin. lolololol Made me miss my dad.

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

Well, it better happen soon. I am losing faith and I have lost all my friends. My family is still with me on this, but there is alot of damage being done while we wait for this that we have been following for for a LONG TIME.

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

I agree. Every day, the DEMs add one more destructive layer to the already existing destructive layers of of EOs, Legislations, arrests, treasonous deals, and more illegal immigrants swarming into USA through the border including the 3000 Illegal Immigrants are about to be housed in Dallas Convention Center by Biden. That is irreversible damage to America.

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

STATES SHOULD STEP DOWN FROM THE UNION!!!!! WE NEED TO "DO SOMETHING" OR STFUp~~~~~

(2) Show this thread

first time i heard that, i'd left work & fuming mad but had to stuff it. played that FULL BLAST over &over &felt like a million bucks the rest of the night. πŸ‘ŠπŸ’ͺ love u juan!(& hope i never piss u off) 😝

Juan has spoken. Any fucking Questions?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I prefer to hear the whole conversation. you got it?

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

YouTube censored the conversation and took it down.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GET SOMW COMMIES

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ˜πŸΌ

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

well hot damn!
that was flipping AWESOME
love it love it love it !!!!

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

What Juan said!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Karen Lou to her Publication

this audio made me more confident and reassured than i have felt in a long long time. so thank you Mr. O'Savin and@hiiipow3r

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

The CLQCK is ticking... we must stay stRong and fight back with vigoR!
Have faith, Patriots!
#MAGA#TheBestIsYetToCome