Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response walker Fast to his Publication

the dementia patient

Still hard to believe ChinaJoe even got that many. I had a friend in Cali call me and say they were TRUMP all the way, before the elections.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

Dave Hodges has been doing this along time. I trust what he puts out.

I completely believe these numbers. But we knew they would be that high didn't we#Patriots?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ’―πŸ‘

President Trump! The Only Real President!

Thanks! Love It!

God told me point blank, when I was standing in line, TRUMP LANDSLIDE. When I got back in the car, was asked, I said, those bitches use this system to flip votes, and that he was gonna get so many voted it would mess up their algorithms. lol AND that it was used in Venezuela and other countries. I got home prayed again, AGAIN of course I heard "TRUMP, LANDSLIDE" then I caught a hazy vision of some kinda struggle, like Biden, then but not really Biden, then TRUMP LANDSLIDE, the Biden part has me confused. The fading in and out on that part, was him, was not him...idk.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Don't usually share the more in depth parts, but think this platform is mature enough wisdom wise.

(1) Show this thread