Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response james wafer to his Publication

πŸ™OMG - this is so freaking awesome !!! Blessed Day, Patriot!

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Best advice, focus on God and not the decodes. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’– No one knows when except Him amd less than 10.

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Here from the start, Trusting the Plan, dyslexic Anon 1IfBySea, We Love Q+, Q, Flynn, "R" Hero's & U! GOD & PATRIOTS WIN!

Right

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

It's wearing me down and I've had a couple melt downs but I'm still here holding the line. Keeping going through life reviews in dreams and daytime visions which I am assuming is part of ascension to 4D or 5D. I believe I've been in 4D for some time as most of the symptoms I've had for no less than 2-3 years.

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

The devil being exposed more everyday has only made my faith that much more stronger. We're draining the dark more and more as the light only get brighter in many of us.
Thank you god for everything you have created and given us and bringing justice to the wicked. In the name of Jesus Christ, AmenπŸ˜‡πŸ€ 

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

That just took me to Charlie Daniels. No weary fighting the devil. xx