A team member just messaged us, he is going to the hospital as his mom just had another heart attack. She was vaccinated about a month ago. ... keyword here is "another" - just putting this out there :|

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

The same thing happened to the Mother of a friend of mine. After her 2nd vaccination shot she has had 2 massive heart attacks Beware!!!!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Joining in prayer for this (((Family)))

Healing prayers of light and love to this glorius soul ... please read to her from John, let her hear your voice filled with love and gratitude.

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

May God Bless this family 🙏🏼❤️

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Prayers! God heal this lady

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Let no weapon formed against her prosper, in Jesus' name!

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

Lord I ask that you lift this woman up from the evils of these satanists, Father they have been deceived, Heal her in Jesus name, Amen!! 🙌🏻❤️🇺🇸 I am sorry friend, God Bless you?

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

In Jesus's name, Amen.

(1) Show this thread