Only people mentioned by @sabina2211 in this post can reply

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Sabina de Nooijer to her Publication

And don't forget RINO Governor Baker in Massachusetts because of this plus he plans to mandate Covid 19 vaccines for everyone in Massachusetts in June. I am horrified!
https://www.militarytimes.com/veterans/2020/04/29/nearly-70-dead-in-horrific-outbreak-at-veterans-home-in-massachusetts/

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

Dont forget Tom Wolfe, the NJ Gov and Newsome. Plus if that was exposed it would take down the entire COVID scam. Wouldn't it be beautiful for all msm channels to repeat their scripts with how much money big pharma, the gov, big tech (inc Amazon and Walmart) made over the last year off COVID. Not even to mention how much the gov handed to big pharma for "research", or the CDC

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

I just posted an article from the Federalist aimed at Phil Murphy. They all need to be held accountable.

(1) Show this thread

They all should be charged and fired.