What's this@GOP??

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response USCG VET to his Publication

๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณAnd now the Patriot Party can officially move forward when this becomes well known. Bye bye GOP sell out traitors and RINOs. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Trump has already made a statement publicly that there will NOT be a Patriot Party in his CPAC speech in FL this year!

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

In response USCG VET to his Publication

Yes, I know. However, they are making their own bed now. It is not President Trump stating he is leaving rather the traitors stating he is not welcome if you read the letter. If this paves the way for the Patriot Party that is wonderful to me. The treasonous Republican Party will be just memory. When the letter from the RNC blatantly states they will not endorse any Trump family member....well, that speaks volumes to me.