HAPPENING NOW: Smoke seen rising from a fire near the U.S. Capitol Building

Follow@Breaking911

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Maybe that is how much sage needed to burn to ward the evil away. Prolly controlled. Just saying.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

I hope it is burning but I just looked on LIVE CAM and there is nothing.. so either they are hiding it or - I dont know.

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

if the capital starts burning, hopefully the fire department walks to the fire.

(1) Show this thread

oh, yeah! Burn those scaly sonsabitches out!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

It is an apartment building under construction that is on fire. It was out shortly after FD responded.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I sincerely hope President Trump intends to implode those bldgs. Too much evil has gone on in them to remain standing. I used to think I would love to tour them, not anymore, I don't want to step foot anywhere near them.

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Patriot Girl to her Publication

i toured it all once, then it was beautiful but knowing what I know now, never again unless it torned down and turned into a memorial for all the lost children.

(1) Show this thread

sure has been a lot of "smoke and mirrors" coming from D.C. for the last 3 + months

In response William Sabo to his Publication

lots of building fires all over...

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Burn it down.

The fire appears to be mostly under control:

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1371556417635815428 Was followed by this clip 👆👆 Then half hour ago there was also this👇👇 photo in comments from Breaking911 with All clear. Photo from@name... ff ??