Only people mentioned by @SabreSorcerer in this post can reply

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication

Capital building smoke was problems with the heating and ventilating systems!!

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

I'm a HVAC-R tech. I do commercial and industrial heating and cooling and I've never seen an ac or heater ever make that much smoke unless it caught the building on fire somehow. I've witnessed blower motors as big as a car burn up and it didn't smoke anywhere near whats in this picture.

In response Bradley Thornton to his Publication

...to be honest i stupidly thought it was the cap building!...im in the uk and messsed up on this one!..

(2) Show this thread
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
In response Anne Green to her Publication

...yeah i think that isnt the capital building!lol

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts