πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯KABQQQQQM!πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A Beautiful find by The Army Of Frogs(T)

[MARKER 1 COMPLETE] WELCOME TO THE GREAT AWAKENING....

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Dutch patriot .#SaveOurChilderenWorldwide #FakePandemic #DarkToLight #TrustThePlan 🐸🐸 Digital soldiers πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡³πŸ‡±β€ #TheGreatAwakening

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Holy crap where s my popcorn 🍿🍿🍿πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

i dont see the story in the paper. when was this? do you have link.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Holy shit..that was on TV? or just internet?

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

fox newsπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Only followers of this user (@StainedSky17) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

BBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM SHAKALAKLAKALAKAAAA!!!! WWG1WGA WW

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thΓ©n EVER BEFORE!πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

yup hahahahaπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(1) Show this thread