A lot of people ask me why this plan takes so long, and my only response is that military is the last option, all legal aspects of our judicial system must be used in order for the military to take over without it being considered a coop, and also time is needed to separate Trump from his former presidency so that way people won't think there's any ties linking Donald Trump to this military coop.

Perfectly stated.

Required on our part: Hold the Line, Have PATIENCE

TRUST THE PLAN

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stunninglyboring in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

lol. Add a few mountains and more water.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

ouch ouch ouch!

we are ALL gonna get Red Badges of Courage for being out on the Bleeding Edge through this, AND NEVER GIVING UP.

(1) Show this thread

My life in a nutshell. lol Smh.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Same....

And We Keep On Keepin' On
!!

(1) Show this thread

In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Absolutely!

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love your post