Important information from professionals about the vaccine !!!
I have long understood that the vaccine is not so good, and that it is not a vaccine in the true sense, but gene therapy, and that after taking the vaccine you have destroyed your immune system.
The problem has been that my sources have been a bit like bob-bob, but now one of the world's foremost vaccine researchers, Geert Vanden Bossche, has come out with a very serious warning. I will try to explain what he says, and will add three links that illuminate it all. Geert Vanden Bossche puts his entire career at stake with this scheme, and he is as far from a vaccine opponent as it is possible to get. He has worked for Bill Gates and GAVI, among others, and is a huge and recognized name internationally.
more in the comments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc

Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche - YouTube

Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, is an internationally recognised vaccine developer having worked as the head of the Vaccine Development Office at the German Centre...

Only people mentioned by @Tanteblaa in this post can reply

Deplorable christian, conservative, native scandinavian/sami. Kristenkonservativ, kloakkrotte og sjøsame.

In response Kari Jevne ?? to her Publication

Deplorable christian, conservative, native scandinavian/sami. Kristenkonservativ, kloakkrotte og sjøsame.

5: It is extremely important that we stop the vaccination while it is still possible to limit the damage. I therefore absolutely recommend EVERYONE to watch the interview with Geert Vanden Bossche that I link to. The other link I share is to The Highwire, where you also get parts of the interview with comments, but you also get a very good illustration that explains what happens to the old and the new warriors. The third link I share is with Vernon Coleman, who puts it all in context with The Great Reset and the Deep State's plans for population reduction on the planet. The Great Reset is no secret - their Agenda 21 / Agenda 30 is not hidden. Anyone can investigate for themselves.
Share the links with everyone you know, because as mentioned, this is very serious, and the media does not do its job.

I sent my daughter his interview hoping to enlighten her since she's still so scared of the virus...

(1) Show this thread

4: If you are exposed to the virus that the vaccine is aimed at, you will be well protected against the virus, but you will unfortunately become a "virus factory" where the virus can mutate in your body, and because you have received the vaccine, the virus will be stronger. You will now be able to infect others with a more dangerous virus. The vaccine therefore initiates a chain reaction of which we have no idea the outcome. In the worst case, we may have started a process that will eventually kill the entire human population because the virus does not weaken as normal when you get sick, but on the contrary become stronger. All those vaccinated will become their own factory, and all will produce new, more dangerous variants of the virus. The next round of coronavirus could be much more dangerous than the first we've seen so far.

3: When you get an mRNA vaccine, you REPLACE your own warriors with other warriors. These new warriors are stronger than your original warriors, but they only go after a certain type of virus within their type, in this case coronavirus. If after the vaccine you have preserved some of your original warriors (who will normally be able to attack all kinds of viruses), then the new warriors from the vaccine will attack the original warriors and prevent them from doing their job. Therefore, you will be defenseless if you are exposed to a different type of coronavirus than the vaccine is designed for, and the probability of a fatal outcome is high.

2: The biggest and most serious problem with mRNA vaccines is that they go in and change your immune system. Normally, we humans in our immune system have "warriors" who attack all kinds of viruses, and young people have plenty of such warriors. Young people who are exposed to the virus will develop an even better immune system, and it is therefore foolish to try to prevent the virus from spreading among young people.