Death is an illusion.
In New Earth we will reunite with our loved ones.

Saw this posted in Q Full Disclosure 17

I write this with tears streaming down my face--
Could this be true? My beautiful daughter Darcy was killed 11-20-2018 by a drunk driver. I cant describe the pain I live with everyday. One minute ur talking about going to buy some shoes..next minute you get the phonecall that changes ur life. I wud trade everything to have her back! Such a young Beautiful life wasted never knowing the joys of being in love or having a baby...
Could this be true that we will be reunited here on Earth? I thought I wud have to wait until I go to heaven to see her again...
Wat say you FRENS 🐸🐸🐸
FLY HIGH MY ANGEL DARCY MARIE πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

This is really sad and very, very hard. I've lost a lot of people too, overnight - but losing a child is pretty much the worst.

I'm so sorry for you. Thoughts and love from Germany.

im so sorry for your pain. i lost my only child to the opioid epidemic. he was the best, smartest, most fun, compassionate person. Was finishing up his pharmacy internship and wanted to be in the bio chemistry field. i hold the hope of seeing him again. may your heart be at peace. may our future be full of love!

In response Natalie Fish to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Be comforted, because as surely as Christ was raised from the dead, so shall the rest of mankind at His return.

1Cor 15:20 But now Christ has risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruit of those who slept. 21 For since death is through man, the resurrection of the dead also is through a Man. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ ALL will be made alive.

Matt 22:31 But regarding the resurrection of the dead, have you not read that which was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 "I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?" God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. 33 And when the crowd heard this, they were astonished at His doctrine.

John 5:28 Do not marvel at this, for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves shall hear His voice, 29 and shall come forth...

This is the new age we are awaiting. I believe Trump is setting the stage for it.

Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

YES! Absolutely! Death is not real. I sometimes "see" others out of the side of my vision - I know they are there, but do they know I am here? Sending love to you and your beautiful daughter that you may SEE each other soon.

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

I am truly sorry for your loss but you are right. You will be reunited with your daughter. We will be seeing our loved ones again. Although their physical body is gone, you will know by her spirit & soul. God Bless you my dear sister in Christ! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

So very sorry for your loss. I know you will see her in heaven

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

β€οΈπŸ™