You can clearly see sun beams at the 1:52:43 mark of inauguration.
That’s low. Is the sun that low at 11:30aEST in Washington DC.
It’s less than 45degrees in the sky.
🤔

Only people mentioned by @Time4U2Know in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Who is that? Was this pre-recorded?

Anon and patriot living on the Central Coast of California Luke 8:17

The only thing that looked live to me was the fireworks show. I went onto the EarthCam website for a live look at the Capitol and the fireworks were going off just as they were on the TV show. But I did see pictures of that morning in DC showing it snowing, then all of a sudden, it's blue sky and sunshine a few hours later? Weird!

🇺🇸 MAGA 🇺🇸 Patriot 🇺🇸 Love God, Love my country, Love my family The Best Is Yet To Come 💥💥

Look at his face here Time

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys🧑🏼👦🏻🧑🏼💪🏻 love family god✝️🐸country🇺🇸Love helping people,love my dog Remi 🐕love our president Trump

i was going to loom back at it

Wife, mom of 3 awesome boys🧑🏼👦🏻🧑🏼💪🏻 love family god✝️🐸country🇺🇸Love helping people,love my dog Remi 🐕love our president Trump

good dig

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

most definitely pre recorded.

I also noticed cars in the background of the Oval, when the perv was signing blank pieces of paper🤔

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Is it just me or do all the EO's he's signing look blank? Signs at odd spots on paper.

JESUS is my Saviour, DJT is my POTUS & GOD is in Control, HALLELUJAH!

Maybe this was filmed at the Castle Rock Production set where they filmed the movie The American President & The West Wing series.

In response Sharon Hartman to her Publication

was wondering if Castle Rock was reference in Red1, red2 post. have they been behind all the green screen production?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Sharon Hartman to her Publication

Castle Rock is also a chess move.

(2) Show this thread

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

Born Again Spirit Filled Christian who loves her President! Awake! MAGA Q QANON. Mom of 3 Happily married 34 years. From dark to light!

pre-recorded fake inaugration

IDK but it is pretty low in the winter, that seems to low though