Ceyonce won tonight. Forgot to mention it.

I am an Artist dealing with the RABBIT HOLE FINDINGS

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Beyonce is the successor of Gloria Vanderbuilt as the High Priestess of the Eastern Quadrant in the US!

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response Ane Zee to her Publication

"Was" the planned Successor. There. I fixed it for you.

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

why "was" the successor? is she executed? i mean he... because beyonce is a man, but it is sometimes heard to write in the right mannor after all these years I thought he is a women...
do we only see her replicated?
yesterday I heard from Jessie Czebotar that lots of the monarch programmed hierachy kids like her have a breakdown in their programming after 20- 30 years and that could also be in my opinion sth that let them look around like robots or hang for some time. i am really interessted and would be happy if you answer me....

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

He/She and JayZ are both gone.

ok. tx for the info

We want you to be happy. That's the kindest way anyone has ever asked me for information if I had it. God Bless.

ty very much for your also very kind answer. i just visited your profile and I saw that you are also interessted in that research for a possibility how we can save the children out of the darkness, they are often born into in the breeding stations underground. yesterday I saw sth, that really came so deep into my researcher heart, that it blow me away. I was never somebody believing in god or spiritual realms or sth like that, but the more I researched the evil stuff, the more I started to believe that there also must be the Good Force. In the 2 youtube- vids I saw yesterday, I started to see the possibility, even for someone like me or even for everybody else, completly unaware of and never trained in Spiritual Warfare to END THE EVIL. I would love to hear your opinion about that. Here are the links:
https://youtu.be/rRqfxvFqeSk
https://youtu.be/hNjavm3o6Hs
all the best Anne

Special LIVE report on the Nephilim Giants with guest Jessie Czebotar - YouTube

This Friday night 7:30pm et we will discuss the Nephilim Giants in the BibleAngel DNA of the fallen ones plus the legend of Gilgamesh and Stargates withguest...

Dracos - Antarctica > Aligned with Nazis before WW II? Advanced Technology?
Reptilians - Los Angeles 1934? Yep.
And, Annunaki? Yep.

I always thought Dracos are ETs, but they seem to be the same human like me only with rituals that alligne them to the Vampire/ Werwolf- kind of Dark Magicians that cooperate with bloodthursty demons??? that is how I understood what she revealed.

Only people mentioned by @AneZ in this post can reply

We're in for a WILD RIDE... I'm looking forward to the truth and how long this deception right in front of our eyes has been going on. In the end, everything has been about abusing and exploiting Children.

if I should name 2 agendas it would be deception and murder

(1) Show this thread