I bet our numbers are creeping towards 90% Trump supporters in our country. Would you agree?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes ✅💯🙏🇺🇸 #TrumpTrain

Pas que chez vous en France aussi nous sommes nombreux à le soutenir.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You - Nana
Same thought

Florida, crossover from twatter. anon since early 2017, WWG1WGA, Trust the plan, TRUMP, Trump family, Flynn, Powell

there are a lot of people that just dont understand why its going the way it is. i kniw a lot of people that are mad at trump right now thinking he should have been mire heavy handed on the 20th. they cant understand the genius of how its going and the track we are on. they didnt wake up soon enough and now are playing catch up.

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response Jason Williams to his Publication

I have been awake years but its also been 20 years since 9/11 and 58 since JFK! IT is TIME!! 😩

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Jason Williams to his Publication

I have noticed some of those people are experiencing more 23 too...

(2) Show this thread

They say only 4-6% will not believe and follow the truth.

one hundred. 💯💯💯

Sure do. And the Exec. Oders? As if they were "designed"to piss off the 20% that voted Byden. Scare event perhaps?

pray more and more people will wake up.

If that clown stays in office there are probably going to be a ton of people that wished they had voted for Trump.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Money 4Nothing to his Publication

not like it would have mattered...

(1) Show this thread

Many watching and supporting from the UK. I'd love to know the world numbers.

Absouluty I agree

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA

accurate 😂😁

Happy to be here! Can’t wait for all this to come to light ✨

In response WWG1WGA Q_3 to her Publication

Actually Sidney Powell stated Cali was red also!

(1) Show this thread

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

Copy that.

Bama Fan - panhandle beach lover. MAGA-WWG1WGA

maybe begore the faux inaug but now i would say no. People who had hope in what i was letting them know have told me no more stories, its over and we have to move on. Even my hubby.

It is definitely safe to say that 10% of the people are either ignorent or brainwashed. Easily!!!

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

You Betcha!

Patriot and Fighter for all good. Love our President, Q, the Team and my Country. Trust the Plan. Stand till the end! God wins!

Unequivocally, YES!

It'll really start turning once their first Amendment is taken away. Just watch and see. Remember, in reality they're coming after all of us. He was just in the way.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

not in my town 😢

Unfortunately there's still so many MK-6'd people around. Just look at all the mask wearing drivers.
I agree though that more and more people are figuring it out.
I do agree that this all has to play out this way or else Trump would have looked like a dictator to many. I trust what they do I just don't always understand the "why" and "how".

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

no. i live in blue state (MA) and there are still a lot of sheeple here.

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

You think they've fallen to 90? 😉

Add me in your statistics, for France

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

yep, and bigger with every stupid thing basement joe does...

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

Absolutely!

And that's only assuming it was that low in the first place.

It would de damn close to, if not all, 50 states!

Im seeing amazing Patriots, 100% Trunp supporters, lose faith. From pissed to discouraged. Praying people hold on until we get to see for ourselves how this all plays out.

It would be 100% if they'd turn off MSM.

100% America & God Loving Patriot. Booted [x3] from Twatter. Truth is Paramount. Not Stopping! #GodWins #FightLikeAFlynn 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

This is the very reason it makes 0 sense that something will NOT be done about a stolen election.....JS